Thursday, August 19, 2021

Lockdown

 Hey bloggers,


Today is the second day of lockdown (in the morning) and I want to share what I did yesterday. Yesterday what I did in the morning was watching tv with my family, after that my mum and dad went on there phones and my siblings watched with them. I did not want to watch them, so instead I did my hobbie I was drawing, soon then my little sister joined me. I looked at a picture on google on my chromebook and tried drawing it. It turned out good but the thing was it did not look the exact same. Then my hands got tired, and I watched with my mum. Later on my mum was on a call so then  my sister was hungry she got herself a bar and then she found marshmallows, she asked my mum quietly if we could have some my mum nodded her head yes. we had none because my mums was finished her call and she went up to the stove andon it I knew what she was doing we were having roasted marshmallows but my marshmallow went on fire THREE TIMES.But I loved it the crisps on the outside and the gooey goodness on the inside. then I went back to drawing and kinda drawn the same thing but they looked different.

Thank you all and here are some photos of the pictures I drawn.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Asmah it is Hajira from mosque I like your drawing and keep up the good work cheek out my blog and comment to .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hajira,
    Thank you for checking out my blog and what is school do you go to so I can check your blog out.

    ReplyDelete