Tuesday, August 17, 2021

My reflection

 My reflection

What did I enjoy most about this term? What I most enjoyed this term was the taekwondo that we did with Mrs Crossly. She is a very helpful teacher in taekwondo lessons. I wish I could go there right now, and Mrs Crossly if you are looking at this, I love the way you were teaching us. I love taekwondo.


What do I want to learn next term? What I want to learn next term is more about air pollution, so that I can post a poster on my blog and hope that people will look at it and stop littering and stop smoking and all that, because I bet people would not want to breathe in dirty air, and I don’t.


What’s something I want to improve on? What I want to improve on is my retelling of books and my xtramath, but I am kinda getting good at it, so in  the holidays I am going to be doing xtramath and of course reading.



What did I do really well in? What I did really well in was the art inspired by Sandy Adsett. I think I did really well on my art because I used lots of kuru's. When I did my first kuru I thought maybe I should do more so I did and       


No comments:

Post a Comment