Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Wonder project

  Hey blogger's, 

On tuesday 8/6/21  my group and I test launched our rocket it did not go that far but I still love our rocket. It was fun making our rocket and when we were test flying our rocket I was videotaping, me and the 1 engineer was going to swap but we only had one turn my video came out a little bad because the case of the ipad kind of covered the camera. We all had jobs, I was the videographer, Alisi was the safety officer, Flo was the statistician, Emricko was engineer 1 and Aice was engineer 2. my group and I put 250m and 60psi. we wore funny glasses and vests I did not because I was away from the rocket. In another class I saw a group with a very good nose cone it was amazing. Bye 

here is a picture 

this is my group




No comments:

Post a Comment