Friday, January 14, 2022

Summer Learning Journey - Activity 74 - Geometric animal art - Kickstart

 Kia Ora Bloggers,


I am back with another blog post. For this kickstart activity we were meant to create geometric art using a piece of paper and a pen. I used some coloring pencils to outline as I wanted my art to be colorful. It was kind of challenging to create the wings but I managed to make them. I chose to make it of a butterfly.  It's name is Ricky. I chose this name because It is a name that was stuck in my head for so long.

Anyway here is my geometric art.










Hope you like it.

Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Asmah!


    Chris here from the Summer Learning Journey, again!

    Ricky looks awesome! The colour is a great touch! What made you choose to draw a butterfly? Do you like the geometric style of creating art?

    I’m looking forward to seeing what else you post in the final week, next week!


    Ngā mihi,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete