Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Summer Learning Journey - Activity 88 - Summer sound - Step it up

 Kia Ora Bloggers,

For this activity we had to create a short video of the sounds in our garden. The time I took this video was at 1pm. I guess that at this time lot's of the nature sounds came out. I chose to point it toward the sky because if there was birds flying or butterflies they would be seen. If I made another summer sound recording I would definitely do it at a different time of the day and point the camera towards something more interesting.

Here is the short clip.


Have a great day!
Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Ata mārie Asmah!


    Chris here again, from the Summer Learning Journey. Thank you for making it to the LAST DAY of the SLJ! Ka pai!

    Tēnā koe for completing the Summer Sounds Step It Up activity! I think your idea to point the camera at the sky was a great one. The sky is very pretty where you are, and I think I did see a few birds flying around! What time of day do you think you would do it at if you did it again?

    Just having a look through some other posts of yours now, look out for those comments soon! And you have a great day, too!


    Ngā mihi,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete