Tuesday, August 17, 2021

2020 tokyo olympics fanzone

 Hey blogger's,

Today all the seniors went to 2020 tokyo olympics fanzone. We got wristbands just before we entered. When we entered debbie tanner and the host was talking to us. It was really fun there there was games like really cool games the best game I played was a game that I don't know the name of but I will explain how it works.  the floor has a sticker with a foot sign you have to stand on the sticker and there is a tv in front of you and people coming from both sides you turn to a side and kick the people sadly the staff said that there is no punching. but it was still so much fun then we switched sides with another school and then we were at the well I guest I will call it the kid's olympics. There was a game with a tennis racket a badminton ball and a bucket. There was more games. We got these cards you open it up and there is questions.






No comments:

Post a Comment