Tuesday, August 17, 2021

A K holidays T2

 Hey bloggers,

Today I will be sharing what I did in the holidays. During the holidays my aunty cousins and I went to the swimming pool (at around 6:30). We met friends from my cousins and sisters school. The name of the school is Zayed College only for girls. The names of my cousins are Khadija Jawaryah Ruwaydah and Fatimah and the name of my sister is Marwah. We laughed and swam. After we swam and played in the pool we... went to the market not normal markets we went to THE NIGHT MARKET. My aunty said when you have days of school and mosque on Fridays we can go to the pools and the night market. I was so excited for the next holiday. Soon we left the market and went to... my grandma's house even though my grandma, grandpa and my uncle went to afghanistan for my uncles wedding. When my cousins and I went swimming my mum and brother were at home with people that my mum knows and I don’t do you know why people came over? It is because on Eid/Eed most people make food and invite people over to eat.


No comments:

Post a Comment