Wednesday, November 3, 2021

alien writing collaborative

One sunny day there was a very big crash on the ground. I waited till the next morning and in the morning I saw a flying sausa. I went to call my friend and we saw a green thing. It was as green as the leaves of the trees. I said let's go inside and look. My friend was a chicken. She was scared to come in so I went in myself and I saw…… ALIEN I quickly ran out to my friend but I forgot she was scared so she ran home when I told her.








Cute green alien cartoon Wall Mural • Pixers® • We live to change

Bye Asmah

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Asmah. Thanks for sharing your writing. I enjoyed your simile. So did you collaborate with other people for this writing? I'd like to know how you did this effectively from different places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Phil,
      I see that you have asked if I have worked with other people for this. I didn't really work with other people for this we had to have our own for this activity

      By asmah

      Delete
  2. Ka pai Asmah! I see that you have included a simile and a metaphor, excellent work! Why did you choose to write about an alien? Maybe you could include a picture of what an alien might look like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora miss leuii,
      I chose to white about an alien because on the day I did this my sister mentioned flying sausa and I just thought about it and wrote about one.

      I added the photo hope that was helpful.

      By asmah

      Delete