Monday, November 29, 2021

my weekends

 Kia ora bloggers,

My weekends were really fun but something happened during my great time. On saturday I went to my cousins house it was so fun because we had I pool party we enjoyed it very much. On sunday we were bored and my dad took us to the strawberry farm and we picked lots of strawberries, Then we went to the beach. At the beach we packed all our clothes and something bad happened my mum went to change my baby sister and then I wanted to tell her something  so I went and on my way out of the water something stung me when I looked at it it had blue dots and after like 5-6 seconds it went away and turned into white dots we quickly went and changed it hurt for me and it still does now I have to wear sandals to school. The sand was burning too.


BYE       :)

No comments:

Post a Comment