Thursday, December 2, 2021

Google for education

 Hey bloggers,



Yesterday on Wednesday this week My teacher explained this site to us and it is called art and culture.

It has a lot of fun activities. I did some art and it was really cool when you choose a colour and press it

on the place you want to colour it already gives the texture you want. My teacher also found a pixel art

activity on it. You could make a code for example I write number 6 press enter and kaboom it shows the

colour you want I loved that pixel art activity it was great. The place where you can find these tasks is

google for education. Thanks for reading my blog post Bye :)

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Asmah. I love Google Arts and Culture. Do you have any images of your creations to share? Remember if you copy and paste your writing use ctrl-shift-v then it will all fit on your blog nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks phil I will fix that

    ReplyDelete