Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Summer Learning Journey - Activity 43 - Water Cycle in a bag/jar - Kickstart

Morena Bloggers,


How are you guys? I hope you are having a wonderful day. This Kickstart activity was to make a water cycle in a bag or a jar. It was not to sunny so that was the most challenging part.  I had to wait quite a while that's why I have not been posting. 

There are different steps to the water cycle which I would like to share with you now.

Evaporation is the process by which water changes from liquid in to vapour or gas. In this case when the sun comes out the water from the ground evaporates up in to the sky. Condensation is the process by which water vapours in the air and is changed in to liquid water. In this case the evaporated vapour will change in to liquid in the clouds. Precipitation is water released from  the clouds in the form of rain, snow or hail. Which means when the clouds get to heavy you will see the rain come down.

Here is the end result:




















I'm sorry that I don't have 3 picture that's because it took 6 hours.
Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment