Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Summer Learning Journey - Activity 44 - Water Cycle In A Bag/ Jar- Step it up

 Kia Ora Bloggers,


Today we had to create a molecule out of anything. I chose to use google drawing. Do you know what a molecule is? If you don't know I know a lot about topic so I going to teach you guys what it is.

Density is made out of little molecules. molecules are all around us it can determine weather something can float or not etc. Molecules can either be tightly clashed or loose.

Anyways here is my molecule I made:



Hope you learnt something.
Bye

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Asmah,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the summer learning journey.

    I really enjoyed this activity as science is one of my favourite subjects to teach and I have actually taught this water cycle activity in my classroom!

    I think you drew an awesome molecule and gave a very clear explanation of what a molecule is. I think explaining that they are made of one or two atoms is helpful for understanding the makeup of a molecular structure.

    What did you enjoy about this activity and what did you find challenging?

    Keep up the good work and I hope to see more of your posts during the Summer Learning Journey!!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete