Thursday, December 30, 2021

Summer Learning Journey - Activity 47 - Te Tirohanga Pūtahi - Kickstart

 Kia Ora Bloggers,


For this task it was all Maori which made it harder to understand but I managed to figure out what it said. Our task was to create a one point perspective drawing. I decided to do this task on paper as I like art. I now want to share with you what a one point perspective is, it is a drawing that has a single vanishing point.

Here is my one point perspective.







Hope you like it.

Bye.

3 comments:

  1. KIA ORA Asmah

    Well done on your shapes. Your better than i thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora

    Asmah

    It is me Quein again a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. I am very impressed by your creativity in creating your Te Tirohanga Pūtahi.It is Great to hear that you figured the task out I am sure over the years you will learn more about te reo Maori. Thank you for explaining what is a one point perspective to me and your fellow blogger. I really enjoyed the shapes and colors that you used. They made it look very positive and engaging- Ka Pai!!!.

    Do you have any tips (for beginners) who would like to give this task a go?

    Keep up the Super work we look forward to your next blog post!!!

    Happy New Years!!!

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Asmah. Wow, what an artist! This looks great. I especially like the shading, it makes it look 3D. Ka pai for giving the activity a go. Did the video help you understand the task?

    ReplyDelete