Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Summer learning journey - Activity 7 - Draw a Geomtree - Kickstart

 Hola bloggers,

Today is another day of the summer learning journey YAY! Today's task was to make a geometree. It was fun coloring and creating the shapes. We had the choice of doing it on paper or google drawings. I decided to do it on paper.

I used many colors to make it vibrant and colorful.

Down below is my Geometree:






I hope you liked my geometree.

Have a nice holiday.

See yaaaaaaaa.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Asmah,
    I really love your geometry idea.
    I would really like to know how you made it.
    Also can you comment on my blog.
    hpskhadijas.blogspot.com
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cuzzy,

      Thank you I saw yours too! I really love it it looks great. If you would know how to make this one you have to follow the task on kick start for Draw a geometree.
      Sure thing I will leave a comment on your blog after I complete my tasks as well as commenting on other peoples blogs.

      Have a nice day!
      - Asmah

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Asmah. What an awesome tree. I love the colours you've chosen. I can imagine an image like this appearing in a children's book or something like that. What has been your favourite task so far?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora

    Asmah

    It is me Quein again, a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. Wow!!! This is a beautiful tree that brightened up my day. I really enjoyed the range of colors that you have used for the image well done!!!

    Do you have any tips for me when creating a geometric image?

    Keep up the Super Work! I am looking forward to your next post

    Remember to have a Super Summer!!!

    Ngā mihi,

    Quein

    ReplyDelete