Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Summer learning journey - Activity 6 - Mandala Mania - Step it up

 Hey bloggers,

Today is another day of the summer learning journey. Today's task was to make a Mandala Mania! I really liked this activity and it was very fun to pick all the flowers and rocks from google. It was quite dark and it was raining so I did my stop motion animation inside. 

I was getting things from the garden its so fun. This was the step it up activity. I really love nature and everything so I definitely loved this task.

Here is my stop motion animation:

Hope you liked it 

 Feel free to leave me a comment in the comment section below.

Byeeeee!


3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora

    Asmah,

    My name is Quein and I am a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. It was really great to see you engaging with the Step it Activity- Ka pai!!!

    It is fantastic that you enjoyed the activity. I was very impressed by your stop motion- well done. It is so Awesome that you enjoy nature and I can see that you put a lot of effort into the task and selecting leaves from the garden. I also enjoy nature, I often like planting new plants in the garden with my mum.

    It does look like a lot of fun, are there any tips you would like to give me for creating a stop motion garden?

    Keep up the Super work and I am looking forward to your next post.

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I love your work is it a animation how did you do it maybe
    you should write the link of the rocks you got so it is not
    copy write

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ka pai Asmah. This is so cool. I really like the way you spun the plate around at the end. I wonder who many pictures you had to take... Did your mahi for the animated film festival help you out for this task?

    ReplyDelete