Thursday, December 23, 2021

Summer learning journey - Activity 15 - Photography: Fun Perspective Images - Kickstart

 Hey bloggers,


I am back with another activity for the summer learning journey! I have been very very busy and something came up so I did not have time to do the summer learning journey. But I am trying my hardest to catch up with the summer learning journey.

I have a question for the summer learning journey commenters. If  I reply to your comments on my blog do I put it on the survey for the comments I make to get extra points?

For this activity we were asked to create four optical illusion images. I though we were meant to do 3 images (silly me). Then the next day I made a fourth one. Here is my images!

Three top tips are:

  • Have a proper distance between you and the device.
  • You need 2 people one near the Chromebook and one distanced from the Chromebook.
  • Come up with crazy idea and most importantly have fun. 















I hope you like my fun ideas for my images.

Have a nice holiday.

Byeeeeeeeeee :)

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Asmah. What great pictures. I think the second one is my favourite. What a cool idea to share your top tips too! I don't think you get points for replying to comments on your own blog but it is a very polite and Cybersmart thing to do so keep it up. There are quite a few Hay Park students completing lots of tasks so maybe you could leave them some comments?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Phil for you reply.

      Yes I will do that once I finish all my tasks. Thank you once again.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Asmah!

    It is Charlotte here from the SLJ commenting team!

    I am glad that you are well and back to completing SLJ tasks- it is awesome to see!

    Yes you are right. All comments that are positive, thoughtful, or helpful will receive points. Remember to submit a link to your published comment using the form on this page.

    Ka pai on coming back to include the fourth picture!! Thank you so much for your top tips as well, that is very useful!

    I LOVE your photos you have created!!! They are so realistic! I particularly enjoy the third photo- a giant is holding your top so you cannot go forward!!

    Keep up the awesome mahi, Asmah.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora

    Asmah

    My name is Quein and I am a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. I was very impressed with your blog post. Thank you for sharing three useful tips with your fellow bloggers. The forced perspective images that you made are awesome and very creative. It brightened up my morning, thank you!!! I really enjoy your blog posts and appreciate the time and effort you put into your blog post.

    It is always great to see that you respond to comments- Ka Pai!!!!

    Remember to submit your comments on other blogs to earn extra points. I have included the link here for more information on the commenting and points have a look you can submit your comments here


    Keep up the Super work and I hope to see more of your posts during the Summer Learning Journey!!

    Remember to have a Super Summer!!!

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete