Sunday, January 2, 2022

Summer Learning Journey - Activity 51 - Origami Boxes

 Hey bloggers,


For this activity we had to create an origami box.  It was pretty easy. The video that we had to watch gave me a very clear understanding of what we had to create. I wanted to use colorful paper but I did not have any.

I want to tell you guys what an origami is. It is creating different artwork out of paper, This is mostly associated with the Japanese culture.

Here is my origami.











Hope you like it.

Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Asmah,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the summer learning journey.

    I really enjoyed this activity as I love origami and my favourite ones to make are origami swans and ninja stars. I think your box looks awesome, is it a closed cube or does it open up?

    I have never made a paper cube before but I think I may have to try it now! Have you made any other origami before?

    Keep up the good work and I hope to see more of your posts during the Summer Learning Journey!!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete