Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Summer Learning Journey - Activity 61 - Point Perspective Art - Step it up

 Kia Ora Blogger,


I hope you have been enjoying my blog posts. We are getting closer and closer to the end of the summer Learning Journey. We are once again doing the step it up for the one point perspective. This time I am going to be doing this activity on paper. I have created the city as you will probably see down below. My brother is also using it as his finger is hurt.

Here it is:











Hope you like it.

Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Asmah,

    Well done trying the point perspective task, can you explain your image to me a little bit more? Is it a building?

    Awesome to hear you are working together with your whanau on these activities. Remember to take your time with the activities, rather than rushing.

    Seeing you and your sibling complete different tasks would also be cool, we want to see each of your unique interpretations of the tasks!

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete