Monday, January 10, 2022

Summer Learning journey - Activity 67 - He Hokonga Ngā Ōrau - Step it up

 Kia Ora Bloggers,


For this step it up activity it we had to create an advertisement. I am advertising shoes because I think that a lot of people like buying shoes. I hope you like you like  my advertisement. I really like these shoes and want to get them but might get them on my birthday. I have a gold and black pair and just plain black. Yes the phone number is fake. I have been so busy these past few days that is why I am not up to date.

But anyways here is my advertisement.




Hope you like it.
Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Asmah!


    Chris here, again! Tēnā koe for getting involved in another task. That’s ok that you’ve been busy, hopefully it’s been a good type of busy? Remember, you’re on holiday so you should be allowed to enjoy yourself!

    Love the poster, yes there does seem to be a heightened interest in buying and collecting shoes at the moment, especially amongst young people! How far away is your birthday? Hope you get the shoes you want! Great work on getting the maths right on the discount here, too. Ka pai!

    Looking forward to seeing what you post over these last couple of weeks!


    Ngā mihi!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete