Saturday, January 15, 2022

Summer Learning Journey - Activity 80 - Cicadas in art - Step it up

 Morena Bloggers,


Can you guys believe that people eat cicada's? We had to create a dish that includes cicada's.  I used google drawing to do this task.  Who here eats cicadas? I sure don't. I am going to tell you guys a little bit about this dish I have created.

 It is a rice dish with shrimps, 2 sausages, Tomatoes & basil. Including Broccoli and some cicadas. It would take like a burrito with no tortilla and have an extra crunch. It would be weird in your mouth I think it would be salty. I would never like to try a cicada though.

Here is the dish.



Have a great day!
Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Asmah,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the summer learning journey.

    Great job completing the step up activity! This dish looks delicious (minus the cicadas), I imagine they would taste similar to a huhu grub which I have tried and they taste a little like chicken!

    Have you eaten any weird bugs like food before? I have eaten a scorpion and it also tasted like a weird chicken.

    Keep up the good work and I hope to see more of your posts during the Summer Learning Journey!!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete