Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Summer Learning Journey - Activity 90 - Silly Algebra - Step it up

 Hey Bloggers,


As most of you bloggers who visit my blog know that I have completed so far all of the step it up and kickstart activities. I need to kind of catch up so you guys can check my blog regularly. Anyways for this activity we had to create a problem for you guys to solve. I did this activity on google slides so at the end once you guys have thought you got the answers you can go to the next slide to check if you were correct. 

Anyways here is the slides:


Have a great day!
Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Asmah,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the summer learning journey.

    I think you did a great job with this step up and it is a very creative and cool idea to use your face as the emojis.

    Let's see if I can solve these ones! I think the smiling photo equals five and the other one equals eight! Did I get it right?

    What did you enjoy about this activity and what did you find challenging?

    Keep up the good work and I hope to see more of your posts during the Summer Learning Journey!!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Asmah!


    Chris here again, from the Summer Learning Journey. Thank you for making it to the LAST DAY of the SLJ! Ka pai!

    Tēnā koe for completing the Silly Algebra Step It Up activity! Did you enjoy this one like you did with the Kick Start? It’s a great problem you’ve done, too. Do you like maths in general?

    Just having a look through some other posts of yours now, look out for those comments soon! And you have a great day, too!


    Ngā mihi,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete