Friday, December 17, 2021

Summer leaning journey - Activity 12 - Vector art - Step it up

Hey bloggers,

This is my new blog post. I am doing the step it up for the vector art activity. Firstly I want to mention that I am extremely happy with the comments I see on my blog. I want to also mention what vector art is.

Vector art is computer graphic which is visual images made by using mechanisms such as points, curves, line and polygenes.

Here is my spider man picture and I know it is not the greatest but it works.



I hope you like my blogpost.

Byeeeeeeeeee

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Asmah!

    My name is Charlotte and I am from the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey team!

    Awesome mahi on completing the ‘Step It Up’ task for the Vector Art activity! Your spiderman art is so good! I love all of the different shapes, lines and edges you have included! Why did you choose Spiderman as your hero? Have you seen the new Spiderman movie? I haven’t yet but I really want to!

    Thank you for explaining vector art in your post! That will help someone reading your post gain some context, and admire your creation even more! Do you have any top tips for someone wanting to create some vector art?

    Ka pai Asmah!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete