Friday, December 17, 2021

Summer Learning journey - Activity 11 - Vector Art - Kickstart

What's pop' in bloggers,


I am nearly finished with my activities which is good so that I will be able to leave comment on your blogs and reply to all my generous commenters. Today my task was create a Christmas tree. My favorite colors are white, aqua and yellow, But I still like the other colors of the rainbow too!

3 Tips on how you can make your own vector art:

  1. Use google drawing and use polyline, curve or any other tools there. I mostly use polyline and curve. Also use shapes if it makes it easier.
  2. Press Ctrl + Shift + ⬇ arrow so that is goes underneath the picture. This will make it easier to see and make it detailed.
  3. Use the app color pick eye dropper to help you find the right color for you art.
Now I want to show you how to do these things using screencastify so if you don't understand it will be easier to understand. Yes my sister did speak because I did not know how to explain it properly.

Here is the video:


Here is my art:


Hope you like my blogpost.

Byeeeeeeee

2 comments:

  1. Mōrena!

    Asmah

    Ka mau te wehi! It looks amazing!! This is an amazing blog, firstly I really enjoyed that you gave clear and concise instructions and tips for our fellow bloggers to have a go. Secondly, it was Great to see that you had taken the time to Include the video to show others how to use vector art- Great Teamwork you should definitely give it a go, i find it helpful when explaining things in a video to imagine I am telling a story. Ka Pai!!! Thirdly, the image that you have created was awesome, I can see that you have spent a lot of time on creating the image. This definitely looks like it should belong on a Christmas card or decoration. I Love the colors that you have used and the Snowman is SUPER COOL. I am so impressed by this blog that I have marked it as outstanding so you will be getting some extra points!!!

    It has been a real privilege to see all your amazing blogs this week. I have been very impressed- Well done!!! I look forward to seeing more of your amazing posts over Summer.

    Keep up the Amazing work and I am looking forward to your next post!!!

    Ngā mihi,

    Quein

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Quein,

      Thank you so much this is highly appreciated by me! I love to teach my blogger how to do new things and I like making it more easier for them to understand.

      My sister has been helping me with my blog posts including this activity. You are super awesome for commenting on my blog. I am going to be giving you a shoutout in my next post.

      But really thank you!
      Have a nice day

      Byeeeeee

      Delete