Saturday, December 25, 2021

Summer Learning Journey - Activity 24 - Found sound - Kickstart

 Hey bloggers,


For this activity we had to make sound using random objects. I used a pen, a Pokémon cards carton, a cup, 2 metal spoons, slime in a container and a packet of hooks. I took all my brothers 156 Pokémon cards out of it . Anyways I was kind of impressed since I thought that the beat was going to be way out of tune.

Here is the video:

 


As you might see my brother is also using this video on his blog too!
Blog ya later alligators
Byeee.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Asmah,

    Well done completing the kick start and step up tasks for this activity! This is a very creative and resourceful kick start blog post, well done!

    I like how you used lots of different items from around your house, some of them I would never even think to turn into musical instruments!

    You created an awesome tune out of your items. I wonder now if you can combine your kick start and step up activities to create an awesome song?!

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete