Saturday, December 25, 2021

Summer Learning Journey - Activity 25 - Found Sound - Step it up

 Hey bloggers,


As you guys see I have been doing quite a bit of blog posts today! I am super exhausted but want to continue to catch up. I was assigned to create music using chrome music lab. I have used this before so I know how it works. I want to first tell you guys what soundscapes are sound effects of random thing such as ; Raindrops, footsteps , etc.

Here is my music lab creation.



Here is a quick learning session.



Have a nice week
Bye

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Asmah. I love the way you shared your creation and also a tutorial so that other people can have a go. It's pretty cool that I can open up your creation and remix it. Have you tried going into someone else's song and making changes? I think the 'stop something' drum you described is called a snare drum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Phil,

    Thank you! No I have done that before but I would like to try it out in my spare time. Its called a snare drum, thanks next time I will try to remember to say that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Asmah,

    You have been doing a lot of activities over the past couple of days! I’m not surprised you’re exhausted!! Make sure you have some rest time and also some fun with your whanau and friends :)

    This is an awesome sound creation! Did you have fun making music on the computer?

    The lesson was amazing, you gave the instructions clearly and it was very easy to follow along, perhaps i’ll have to give it a try!

    I’m marking this post as an outstanding blog post, for your creativity and awesome tutorial.

    Keep up the great work (but also rest and have fun!)

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete