Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Summer Learning Journey - Activity 38 - Find your fingerprint!

 Kia Ora Bloggers,


Today I am doing the Nanogirl activity, Find your fingerprint! This activity was really cool to do. I've done this before but only with tape and eyeshadow. Okay now I am going to Ako (share).

 First of all what is a fingerprint? A fingerprint is the pattern left by the ridges that are on the inside of you finger. Everybody has them! There are three main types of fingerprints, they are called Loops, Whorls and arches. I am going to figure out which one I have.

Here is the video:



Have a great day.
Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Asmah!

    It is Charlotte here from the SLJ team!

    Great mahi here, Asmah! You have a very awesome sister who’s willing to help you out!

    This was an awesome video here! I loved that the whole family’s fingerprints were collected!

    It will be great if you could be in the video yourself!

    Keep up the awesome mahi!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete