Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Summer Learning Journey - Activity 39 - Poetry Slam Toru - Kickstart

 Kia Ora Bloggers,


For this activity we are once again doing the Poetry Slam! I really like the Poetry slam activities I think that it is one my most enjoyable tasks. It keeps me calm and relaxed. We had to create a Haiku poem. A Haiku Poem has 3 lines, the first line has five syllabus, the second had seven syllabus and the last line has 5 syllabus. 

I asked my sister to say the poem for me because my voice is going away.

Here is my poem:

Here is the screencastify:



Have a great day.
Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Mōrena Asmah!

    It is Charlotte here from the SLJ commenting team!

    What an amazing haiku you have written here!! Do you like to go strawberry picking and surfing? I wish I could surf!! Amazing job creating this image as well!

    I am so glad that you are loving the poetry slam tasks! Maybe poetry and writing is something you can practice more often, even when the SLJ ends?

    Your voice is going away? Have you been playing and singing too much??

    Pai mahi, Asmah!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIA ORA Asmah

    Well done on your work maybe next time you could add a little bit information.

    Nga mihi your brother Hamzah

    ReplyDelete