Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Summer Learning Journey - Activity 3 - Spread the word - Kickstart

Hola Bloggers,


This is my thirds summer learning journey blog post. This activity was to leave a comment on unique blog posts . One of my favorites was the blob opera because it was enjoyable and fun. I love leaving comments behind to people cause it makes me feel happy to connect with people.

This task is the kick start activity. I left some comments on people's blog posts. I just want to say that if it was not published that was because it would say wait for approval so I took a screenshot like how it was with some of them.

Anyways here is my slides:



Leave a comment in the section below if you wills.
Have a lovely week!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora

    Asmah,

    Thank you for sharing your mahi. It was Awesome to see that you have taken the time to view and comment on other blogger posts well done. It is Great to see that you enjoyed some of the posts because they were funny, and kind. It is really good that I can see you put a lot of effort into this task- Ka pai. I was very impressed by your thoughtful and positive comments that you left- Well done!!!

    What advice would you give me to create an awesome blog post?

    Keep up the Super work !! and I am very excited to see your next post.

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete