Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Summer learning journey - Activity 2 - Poetry Slam - Step it up

Hey Bloggers,

I hope you guys have been having a great day. This is my second summer learning journey post and I would like to share my step it up slides. This activity was to answer some questions that was given to us to answer. This is similar to the kick start. 

Something that I want to also say is that in my previous blog post I was asked if I thought that it takes a lot of practice to create a poet. My opinion on that is I think it requires a lot of effort and practice. There are different steps to the process like thinking about the topic, writing the poem and Saying the poem. 

I don't want to talk to much so you can look through my slides.

Here is the slide!


Leave me a comment and I will reply ASAP
Byee

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Asmah,

    Great job completing the step it up task for the first poetry slam activity! Did you enjoy beginning to think about writing poetry?

    You picked up on some great points after listening to the poets perform their poetry, especially how poets use their voice and their body language to emphasize what they are saying.

    Poetry is a very creative form of writing. I think all people can write poems, but it does take effort and practice to write outstanding poems, exactly like you said!

    You’ve found some amazing summery images! Spending time outside, going to the beach and eating ice cream looks like an awesome way to spend summer.

    I hope you and your whanau have an excellent summer and get to do some of those awesome things in your pictures. I’m excited to see your next blog post and awesome mahi.

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete