Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Summer learning journey - Activity 4- Spread the word - Step it up

 Hey bloggers,

Today is another day of the summer learning journey. Today's task was to choose 5 top bloggers. This was such a tough decision but I finally came to my decision. I wrote down blogs that have great content on it. 

The reason I chose …. is not because she is my sister but her content was really good. This is the step it up activity. 

Here is my photo:

I hope you liked it.

Feel free to leave me a comment in the comment section below.

Byeeeee!

1 comment:


  1. Kia Ora

    Asmah

    It was really fantastic to see you engaging with the Summer Learning Journey Step it Activities. It is Awesome that you have had a go looking at other bloggers posts. I agree you both create really good blogs, keep it up.

    Did you leave some positive, thoughtful or helpful comments on some of these blogs?

    Keep up the Amazing work and I am looking forward to your next post

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete