Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Summer learning journey - Activity 5 - Mandala Mania - Kickstart

 Hey bloggers,

Today is another day of the summer learning journey. Today's task was to make a Mandala Mania! I really liked this activity and it was very fun to pick all the flowers and rocks. It was quite dark and it was raining so I did my photo inside. 

I made a new drawing and wanted the real life version to look the same. This was the step it up activity. I really love nature and the plants and everything so I definitely loved this task.

Here is my photo:

 

 I hope you liked it.

Feel free to leave me a comment in the comment section below.

Byeeeee!


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora

    Asmah

    It is Great to see you engaging with the Summer Learning Journey Well done!! It is really good to see that you enjoyed the activity and your image looks Amazing really creative. It is really good to hear that despite the rain you still gave these activities a go. It is Awesome to see that you have a give it a go mindset.

    I really like the lavender plant. Do you have a favorite plant?

    Keep up the Amazing work and I am looking forward to your next post

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete