Thursday, December 16, 2021

Summer learning journey - Activity 9 - E hia ngā mea poster - Kickstart

Morena bloggers,

For today's task we were asked to create a poster of ten things that you see in summer as well as using new phrases. We learnt that E hia and Tokohia means How many?, and ngā mea means the things. The purpose of today's task is to learn the first ten numbers in the Maori language.

This was a simple quick task that I got done in just a few minutes. Feel free to leave me any comments and I will reply back to them when I can. 

Today I have a challenge for all of you. Can you go into the comment section below and tell me what 3 of these ten items mean.


Blog ya Later.
Byeeeeee

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena!

    Asmah

    It is me Quein again, a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. I really liked your intro where you explained the purpose of the task and that you explained that you learnt E hia and Tokohia means How many. I really enjoyed the images that you have chosen, especially the people, the sun and the pot of kai. These three things remind me what summer is really about having fun and spending time with the family. It was fantastic to see that you offered a challenge for your fellow bloggers.

    In response to the challenge I will have a go

    Rōhi (rose)= 2
    Rā (sun)= 5
    Kai (food)= 9

    Keep up the Amazing work and I am looking forward to your next post

    Ngā mihi,

    Quein

    ReplyDelete