Friday, December 17, 2021

Summer learning journey - Activity 10 - E hia nga mea poster - Step it up

 Kia Ora bloggers,


For this summer learning journey activity is to create another poster but with saying the objects in Te reo. I learnt new words from this activity which is super cool. These objects/ items remind me of summer because I usually see these in summer. One example is more people are on devices as it is the holiday and they can do what they wanna do.

Here is my poster!


I hope you like it
Have a nice holiday.
Yours sincerely.
Asmah

2 comments:

  1. Mōrena!

    Asmah

    It is me Quein again, a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. It is awesome to see that you have included te reo Maori words for the objects well done. It is Great to see you engaging with the SLJ and it was super cool to hear that you have learnt a lot of new words. Ka Pai!!!

    Keep up the Amazing work and I am looking forward to your next post!!!

    Ngā mihi,

    Quein

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Ashmah. You sure have picked objects that remind me of summer. Maybe you could use ctrl-d to duplicate some of the items so that it's not always one? For example, you could have three strawberries, four Chromebooks, eight plants...

    ReplyDelete