Monday, January 3, 2022

Summer Learning Journey - Activity 57 - Make an optical illusion

 Hey Bloggers,


We are experimenting with Nanogirl once again.  For this activity we had to create our own flip book as an optical illusion. An optical illusion is something your seeing that is not actually happening. I did this activity and helped and my brother helped as much as he could as he fractured his finger.

We created our flipbook about a donut. Sorry I could not make the video properly (It was really hard). I tried to make it move faster but in front of a screen I did not think you would be able to see so I showed you guys as much as possible.

Anyways here is the screencastify:



Have a great day!
Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Asmah!


    Chris here, from the Summer Learning Journey. Hari tau hou, Happy New Year! Hope you had a fun break?

    Well done on completing this Nanogirl task! Did you enjoy it? I agree, filming something like this is very difficult. A tip for next time would be to do the flip book in the other direction, because if you’re letting the pages flow downwards (you have them going upwards) then they flow more naturally due to gravity. Might have made things a little easier! That’s great that you were helping your brother, but I’m sorry to hear he fractured his finger! Is he ok?

    Looking forward to seeing what else you post!


    Ngā mihi,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete