Friday, January 7, 2022

Summer Learning Journey - Activity 65 - Sun, wind & Rain - Step it up

 Kia Ora bloggers,


For this  activity we had to create a weather report! I used screencastify. It was good weather on the 5th. I said in the kickstart that I was going to say the last part of the story. I am now going to complete what I was telling you guys in the kickstart. Today and yesterday it was the same weather.

Blue cod stone

When the people of Ngati Koata fished for blue cod, they noticed that in some of the fish there were small pebbles inside them. This happened after bad weather. Whenever there was good weather fish would not have pebbles inside their bodies.

Sun Halo

Most farmers would probably know that when the sun is halo or there is a rainbow surrounding it will be stormy weather. Tiny ice crystal split the sun's rays into rainbow colors. 

I have noticed that it has been sunny and cloudy recently.

Anyways here is my weather forecast video.


Hope you like it.
 bye

3 comments:

  1. Ka pai Asmah. I thought your video was very funny and the titles made it look very professional. Great choice to use WeVideo to edit your video. Why do you think a rainbow might suggest stormy weather is coming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ata mārie Asmah!


    Chris here again, from the Summer Learning Journey 2021/2022!

    Tēnā koe for completing another task! Did you enjoy this Sun, Wind & Rain step it up activity? Hopefully you did, because the video is super fun to watch- so I’d imagine it was fun to make!

    We’ve had a combination of sun and clouds here in Auckland as well. The heat is definitely becoming a problem, glad you have some breeze at least! This is a really well made video as well, hope your sibling in the background is ok! Do you prefer winter or summer weather?


    I’m looking forward to seeing what else you post in these last couple of weeks!


    Ngā mihi,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Chris,

      My sister was in the background of the screencast as I could not embed the wevideo. This task was very enjoyable.

      Have a nice day !
      Bye.

      Delete