Monday, January 17, 2022

Summer Learning Journey - Activity 83 - Zhuzhing it up - Kickstart

 Kia Ora bloggers,


For this activity we had to read a story called nobody laughed. We were were given a few questions to answer. We also got to decorate a t-shirt and predict what was inside Aiden's bag. Now I will be answering the questions.

Why did everybody have the same bag?                                                                                                          That is because everyone must have shopped at the big barn store.

Did the teacher do the right thing by opening the bags?                                                                                  I don't know because some children don't like sharing their secret things.

Is it okay to have the same things as other or should everyone have things that are different?                      It is okay to have the same things but I think it is much better to have different things as people can get muddled up with things etc.

Here is my prediction:


Here is my designed t - shirt:


Hope you like it.
Bye.

2 comments:


  1. My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the summer learning journey.

    I think you made an impressive interpretation of the story and I think a teddy bear is a great example of something embarrassing someone may bring to school. I also agree that it is okay to have different things so people don't get muddled up and also so they can express themselves as not everyone likes the same things.

    Your shirt design looks awesome and I love the happy days written at the bottom, what inspired your design?

    Keep up the good work and I hope to see more of your posts during the Summer Learning Journey!!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Asmah!

    I really like your t-shirt designs! I wondered if you are an All Blacks rugby supporter because both your shirts look like the All Blacks polo shirts with collars. I also like that both of the insignias (signs) you have chosen to print on your shirts are positive and fun (like the Happy Days text).

    Keep up the fabulous creative designs and thinking!

    Nga mihi nui
    Naomi
    (Manaiakalani Facilitator)

    ReplyDelete