Monday, January 17, 2022

Summer Learning Journey - Activity 84 - Zhuzhing it up - Step it up

 Kia Ora Bloggers,


I hope you guys had an amazing weekend. . For this activity we had to make a story board of the part where Aiden was embarrassed for everyone's reaction to what was inside his bag and how he could have reacted. We were also given some question to answer. We also could make a peice of something that wearable out of recycled items.

What was Aiden's reaction to seeing other look inside his bag - Positive/negative and why?                       Positive because they did not say anything or make fun.

What was the problem in the story?                                                                                                             The problem in the story is that all the bags were the same and got mixed up while the children were doing P.E so they had to open the bags to see which bag is who's. 

Is it okay to have the same thing or should everyone have different things?                                                  It is okay to have the same things but I personally think it is better to have unique things.

Here is my story board:



Here is a photo of my recycled wearable item.



Hope you like it.
Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Kia or Asmah!

    Thank you for sharing your storyboard and recycled creation! You have been very hard at work on both activities. I noticed that you said it would be better to have "unique" bags (and you certainly have created an especially unique, wearable crown!) so I wonder what your reasons are? Is there something special about being unique or having unique possessions?

    I really look forward to your reply!

    Nga mihi nui
    Naomi
    (Manaiakalani Facilitator)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Asmah,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the summer learning journey.

    Like I said in your first post I think you made an impressive interpretation of the story and I think your storyboard makes your idea a lot easier to understand and follow. I also agree that it is okay to have different things so people don't get muddled up and also so they can express themselves as not everyone likes the same things.

    I think your recycled wearable item is awesome, you can never go wrong with a good crown!!

    Keep up the good work and I hope to see more of your posts during the Summer Learning Journey!!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete