Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Summer Learning Journey - Activity 92 - My town - Step it up

 Kia Ora Bloggers,


Today I took the challenge of making my town. We had to include a lot of things onto our drawings which I managed to do. we had to include I did miss out a few things because it did not fit on the paper. It took me a while to do but I really liked the end result. I did this activity on paper. I did not add color because I have added shade to my art.

Here it is











Hope you like it.

Bye.



3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Asmah,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the summer learning journey.

    What an awesome map you have drawn, it is very detailed and I can see all the different lines you have used! Can you name some of the lines you have used?

    Is this a map of your town?

    What did you enjoy about this activity and what did you find challenging?

    Keep up the good work and I hope to see more of your posts during the Summer Learning Journey!!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Asmah. Good job on including the different types of lines on your map. Maybe you could engage your audience by asking them to find the different types of lines in your town? Do you think it would be easier for your readers if you turned your image round and made it a bit bigger?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Asmah!


    Chris here again, from the Summer Learning Journey. Thank you for making it to the LAST DAY of the SLJ! Ka pai!

    Tēnā koe for completing the My Town Step It Up activity! Hope you enjoyed it, even though it was a bit more difficult! This is a really detailed drawing, you should be proud of it! Can you tell me what kind of lines are used here as well? Are the parallel, or maybe perpendicular?

    Just having a look through some other posts of yours now, look out for those comments soon!


    Ngā mihi,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete