Friday, January 21, 2022

Summer Learning Journey - Activity 93 - Poetry slam ono - Kickstart

 Kia Ora bloggers,


I hope you are having a wonderful day. If you are wondering why I have not done the colors in ink activity that was because it did not work because I don't have the right markers for this experiment. I skipped that activity so I can catch up with my other tasks. I have a question. When does the SLJ end?

For this task we had to create a snowball poem. For the kickstart activity we had to make a difference of each line by a word. I am going to now share with you my snowball poem.

Here it is:

Hope you like it.

Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Asmah. Awesome poem. Don't forget to fill out the form one more time. Today is the last day of activities but you can keep doing any ones you missed. It's been great reading your blog posts over summer. Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete